Shouldn’t all items be featured an approximately equal amount of time on the homepage? I’m asking this because, if I’m not mistaking, there’s at least 1 item on the homepage that seems to have been posted before my latest template (which is now removed).
Higher priced, fewer sales than mine, still there.
Do WordPress themes get featured for longer? Just curious …not upset or anything.
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Not exactly sure as to how it works but I’m pretty sure it just cycles the latest items, don’t think certain categories are higher priority than others.
I believe it’s dependent upon the most recent X items on the site.