I’ve been busy rewriting some old stuff to a higher coding standard and try to get things clearer so that re-using already written stuff is more easy.
While doing that i got the idea of using own custom hooks and i wondered if it is good practice to use a custom hook inside a theme.
On a search quest online i’ve found a couple of discussions about custom hooks inside themes, but those are not really up to date.
So i wonder what other’s over here think: Custom hooks inside themes: Good or Bad practice?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
I don’t see why not, twentytwelve / twentythirteen define a couple of custom filters