296 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
theninja says
my real name is Bruce Lee, I’m way cooler and stronger than Chuck and I’m Chinese that’s why I can dance better, and this account is my secret identity…. I just killed Chuck Norris once as you can see in this vid <<< as you might know a Cat has 9 Lives, but Chuck Norris has millions of lives… that means only a few more to go

Yup, I was thinking the same thing the other day… Bruce Lee totally beat Chuck Norris!
But then again Chuck beat a bear once if I remember rightly… there is one area where Chuck Norris will never be defeated and that’s upper back hair, he’s the king of that!

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says
That was you Jay? Thats funny.
haha, user88 was me too :D

Bravo sir. I must have laughed for 20 minutes about user88 :D

Edit: Damn it! I posted from the wrong account! It’s me Crackers :P

2715 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says
That was you Jay? Thats funny.
haha, user88 was me too :D

Bravo sir. I must have laughed for 20 minutes about user88 :D

Edit: Damn it! I posted from the wrong account! It’s me Crackers :P

WOOOO …. 50 and CrackersJackers in 1 team…. btw CrackersJackers would be a cool name for a American Football team… GO CRACKERSJACKERS …. or SnickerSnackers

3726 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

I’m truly amazed you guys think ANYONE , let alone Bruce Lee, could beat Chuck Norris. Really, the evidence is.. evident.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding, Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four with only three moves, and Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Moreover, Chuck Norris divided by zero and counted to infinity (twice!). Chuck Norris doesn’t need a watch, as he decides what time is it. By bending the rules of relativity, Chuck Norris can, in fact, roundhouse kick you yesterday.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

All credit for collecting these facts about Chuck (hence risking their lives, as Chuck Norris’ privacy cannot be intruded – it intrudes you) goes to ChuckNorrisFacts.com (darnit I just wasted an hour reading those!)

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
I’m truly amazed you guys think ANYONE , let alone Bruce Lee, could beat Chuck Norris. Really, the evidence is.. evident.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding, Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four with only three moves, and Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Moreover, Chuck Norris divided by zero and counted to infinity (twice!). Chuck Norris doesn’t need a watch, as he decides what time is it. By bending the rules of relativity, Chuck Norris can, in fact, roundhouse kick you yesterday.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

All credit for collecting these facts about Chuck (hence risking their lives, as Chuck Norris’ privacy cannot be intruded – it intrudes you) goes to ChuckNorrisFacts.com (darnit I just wasted an hour reading those!)

And you’re actually responsible for wasting an hour of mine by posting that link here. :D roflmao I really liked this one.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Perhaps the 2012 phenomenon! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by