3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Hey everyone. Simple question. Do soft rejected items appear on the front page after they’re accepted?

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Do soft rejected items appear on the front page after they’re accepted?

Yes, they do.

825 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
InterantMedia says

Yes. Soft rejected items are items which need some improvements and you’ve to update them to get them approved. You might think that it works just like normal items, you update them and they won’t appear on the front page. This isn’t the case with soft rejected items, because they never existed on the ‘real’ website, so they will appear on the front page.

3085 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
Raincutter says
Do soft rejected items appear on the front page after they’re accepted?
Yes, they do.
Thanks mate. :)

Yes. Soft rejected items are items which need some improvements and you’ve to update them to get them approved. You might think that it works just like normal items, you update them and they won’t appear on the front page. This isn’t the case with soft rejected items, because they never existed on the ‘real’ website, so they will appear on the front page.
It’s actually amazing that I know what soft rejected items are. :D Didn’t had items soft rejected lately so I wanted to make sure about it. Thanks for the reply though. :)
396 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
aRtlessX says

The first time that I got a soft rejection,the item didn’t appear on front page after approval. The second time, after approval (funny thing is, that was today) I am happy to see that it did! So based on my personal experience I have yet to come to a conclusion with absolute certainty. Since the other guys say with certainty that is does, I guess that something just went wrong with mine the first time around (?).

by
by
by
by
by
by