Themeforest provide new visitors and customers for themes every day, but new themes releases every day and your themes will move to not visible catalog positions very quickly. Releasing new themes provide some customers for previous themes too, but not so much and not always. Even if you have super great template, but it located in competitive category (HTML templates or WordPress for example) your theme will go to 10+ page very quickly and no one visitor can found it (if you don’t get to week TOP sellers in first sales week, what impossible to do without cheating with fake sales in competitive categories).
I have a questions for elite authors with good sales. Do you advertise your themes and templates in some advertisement systems or advertising articles on some websites and blogs (additional to direct themeforest visitiors)? What system you use and what helped you?
I don’t think that they share their secret weapons here
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users