147 posts World Director
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
dedalx says

Hello!

Themeforest provide new visitors and customers for themes every day, but new themes releases every day and your themes will move to not visible catalog positions very quickly. Releasing new themes provide some customers for previous themes too, but not so much and not always. Even if you have super great template, but it located in competitive category (HTML templates or WordPress for example) your theme will go to 10+ page very quickly and no one visitor can found it (if you don’t get to week TOP sellers in first sales week, what impossible to do without cheating with fake sales in competitive categories).

I have a questions for elite authors with good sales. Do you advertise your themes and templates in some advertisement systems or advertising articles on some websites and blogs (additional to direct themeforest visitiors)? What system you use and what helped you?

147 posts World Director
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
dedalx says

Maybe someone can share what sites from http://buysellads.com will help?

506 posts Code is Poetry
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
egemenerd says

I don’t think that they share their secret weapons here :)

3565 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I have a questions for elite authors with good sales. Do you advertise your themes and templates in some advertisement systems or advertising articles on some websites and blogs (additional to direct themeforest visitiors)? What system you use and what helped you?

No

by
by
by
by
by
by