• 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
FMRDesign
says

Hi,

I have a question to the envato buy system. If I buy an item e.g. a Theme did I get a real bill for it?

Cheers :)

2043 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+11 more
matsteiner
Envato team
says

When you deposit money with Paypal you get a nice Paypal receipt with the following description:

Deposit $xx.00 to user FMRDesign on Audiojungle (or what marketplace ever) $xx.00 USD

This should be clear for your bookkeeping.
But I’m not sure what happens when you pay with credit card…
And after buying you will receive an email with the purchase information containing a download link for the file and the license certificate.
I hope that helps?

9 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
FMRDesign
says

Thank you for your fast answere! I would pay per credit card.

The “paypal” discription is useful for my private bookkeeping but I need a “real” bill for the finance office. I want to verify my investments, because this is beneficial if you are a freelancer or something like that ;)

1832 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
  • Copyright Ninja
+6 more
plugindistrict
says

Hover over your name at the top and click statements. Here you can print monthly statements showing what you spent/earned on the marketplaces.

224 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Bundle Boss
+4 more
WPAlchemy
says

I think what he means is a legal invoice/receipt. Not all countries accept electronic invoices or receipts … but i suppose it’s something we have to live with.

1766 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
gbs
says

I think what he means is a legal invoice/receipt. Not all countries accept electronic invoices or receipts … but i suppose it’s something we have to live with.

Yep. That’s right. So one solution is to use the credit card and get a statement from your local bank.

9 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
FMRDesign
says

Yep. That’s right. So one solution is to use the credit card and get a statement from your local bank.

Yes I mean something like that. I hope that envato will find a solution for this “problem” in the future.

56 posts Envato Studio Liaison
  • Beta Tester
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 1
  • Envato Team
+4 more
blimpage
Envato team
says

If you head to http://themeforest.net/invoices, you’ll find links to view and print an invoice for each of your purchases.

If you need any extra info added to your invoices (company name, address, tax ID etc), just contact Envato Support and we’ll gladly add this to the invoice for you!

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

If you need any extra info added to your invoices (company name, address, tax ID etc), just contact Envato Support and we’ll gladly add this to the invoice for you!

Can’t this process automated someday? With just few input fields, it would be easier to generate an invoice using user entered detail. Just wondering how many years it will continue this way.

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

Can’t this process automated someday? With just few input fields, it would be easier to generate an invoice using user entered detail.

I’m not an expert so I may be wrong :) but I’m quite sure that if you give me control over the amount of developers envato has I could create new versions of this marketplace every 90 days

by
by
by
by
by
by