34 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
UnlimMedia says

I’m a drummer in a band from Glasgow in Scotland called Seed. I’m 27 been a drummer since I was 12. Www.soundcloud.com/seedband. Drumming in my band is my main passion. We’re doing pretty well. National radio play etc. I record the tracks and write a lot. Totally different from my audiojungle tracks though!
Wow! Since 12 years it’s cool! I play since 17. And my live music anything to do with Audiojungle too :)
1101 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+2 more
SonicCube says

Hello All

I used to play in a Punk Band on Bass in the late 80’s. Then i discovered Synth’s etc. and toured a few years around the world playing on Techno Festivals as Sonic Cube

Ok, ok, i hear ya all… Techno is no Music, and 2 Guys with Synths and Laptops are no Band ;)

34 posts
  • Europe
UnlimMedia says

I’m a drummer in a band from Glasgow in Scotland called Seed. I’m 27 been a drummer since I was 12. Www.soundcloud.com/seedband.
Where it is possible to hear? I like your song “Revolution”. It sounds a bit like Alice In Chains with folk elements. Very interesting! I dig the drums sound too ;)
271 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • United Kingdom
sweetwaveaudio says

I’m a drummer in a band from Glasgow in Scotland called Seed. I’m 27 been a drummer since I was 12. Www.soundcloud.com/seedband.
Where it is possible to hear? I like your song “Revolution”. It sounds a bit like Alice In Chains with folk elements. Very interesting! I dig the drums sound too ;)

Thanks for the comments! Alice In Chains is one of our singers favourite bands so yeah we are influenced by them. Do you mean hear live? We play mostly in Glasgow but hope to head out on tour soon. If you mean listen to the songs the only places they are online just now is www.soundcloud.com/seedband or our facebook page is www.facebook.com/seedband

A lot of people in bands! Good stuff!

271 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • United Kingdom
sweetwaveaudio says

I like your song “Revolution”. It sounds a bit like Alice In Chains with folk elements. Very interesting! I dig the drums sound too ;)

I replied to this message a minute ago but didnt realise you left the original comment about Alice In Chains. Yeah they are one of our singers favourite bands so influences have no doubt crept in! Thanks!

34 posts
  • Europe
UnlimMedia says

Hello All

I used to play in a Punk Band on Bass in the late 80’s. Then i discovered Synth’s etc. and toured a few years around the world playing on Techno Festivals as Sonic Cube

Ok, ok, i hear ya all… Techno is no Music, and 2 Guys with Synths and Laptops are no Band ;)

Original change of style! :) Yet it seems to me more interesting live sound. Although I`m welcome the fusion with electronics too

34 posts
  • Europe
UnlimMedia says

Thanks for the comments! Alice In Chains is one of our singers favourite bands so yeah we are influenced by them. Do you mean hear live? We play mostly in Glasgow but hope to head out on tour soon. If you mean listen to the songs the only places they are online just now is www.soundcloud.com/seedband or our facebook page is www.facebook.com/seedband

A lot of people in bands! Good stuff!

Thanks! I hear it ASAP :);)

by
by
by
by
by
by