630 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

Do you recognise Fonts better than the ‘WhatTheFont’ website? If so, could you tell me the names of these fonts please:

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
bustacaptx says
Do you recognise Fonts better than the ‘WhatTheFont’ website? If so, could you tell me the names of these fonts please:

I’m usually pretty good at this, but our stupid work filtering software flags those as “adult” images. I’ll check it out when I get home.

630 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

Thanks for your reply mate but I actually gave up and used my own fonts Georgia and Lucida.

29 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
cesiel1993 says

I’m almost confident the first one is bold cambria. The second one I’m not so sure about. It looks a lot like DIN Pro though.

130 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
lukk says

I love DIN Pro sooo much I use it in 95% of my themes :p

by
by
by
by
by
by