- United Kingdom
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Won a Competition
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
eLION saidso Apple is not a “stand-up” company? (not sure what stand-up company means, though)
What is this, freelancer.com? Don’t think that’s something a “stand-up” company would want to put out in the public.
“Stand-up” means respectable. Apple make their products in Chinese factories where very high suicide rates have been reported of the workers due to terrible conditions (and obviously very low pay), and local rivers have been badly polluted. So no, Apple is not a stand-up company.
+1 -1 +2 -3 +2
Don’t ever count money of the company where you have job – unless you are the finance guy or the owner.
Best Regards, Andrey