335 posts Design Innovation
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
designova says

Hi Guys

Just sharing an awesome live performance (uncut vocals) by a young music band from our place Kerala. Don’t know if you like this one, but it will be a unique kind of experience (the language is Malayalam) for many of you guys :) Please listen to this one and share your thoughts if any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZsMJgWXb6M
1424 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Very cool, really calming me down, since I don’t know the text to provoke any real emotion, but never the less… fantastic!

5 stars! :)

335 posts Design Innovation
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
designova says

Very cool, really calming me down, since I don’t know the text to provoke any real emotion, but never the less… fantastic! 5 stars! :)

Thanks for your kind words :) We too love this music very much.

102 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Located in Europe
+2 more
ThematiCSS says

Awesome, thanks for sharing. :)

478 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

Like! Specially the last minute of song. :)

209 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Amaksi says

about what he song?

220 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
TheVibeColours says

Very nice :)

511 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says

That style of singing is so interesting to me. It’s mainly the notes they hit that aren’t necessarily on the western scale. While it may seem out of tune or lazy at times, I find it quite beautiful and rather full of emotion. Good find Designova!

447 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
phpbits says

I don’t know the lyrics but this sounds great! Nice voice!

67 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India Won a competition
Njanimator says

fantastic! its beeter then kolaveri di

by
by
by
by
by
by