Basically wondering if you guys do marketing to your themes so they get more exposure… and if so, how?
+1, I need the answer too.
well… experienced authors probably will not give away all their cards but you can discover for yourself simply by searching for themes in Google… Google tells you everything if you know how and where to look…
usually authors pay bloggers and forum owners to put an article or link to their theme here… at least this is what I’ve noticed…
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
I don’t do anything at all outside this marketplace
For me no, I only share them on my social, but because I have a humble followers number, I couldn’t say it’s a market!