• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Altaf_ajju says

I don’t think you are trying to start an argument. It’s simply a discussion. I can assure you that lucid dreaming is very very real and very possible. When I achieved my WILD, I was very aware of what was going on. It was actually the second lucid dream I have had in my life. The first one is what made me seek out what had happened which is what led me to learning about wilds in the first place. When I had my wild dream, I found myself standing in a dark place. I clearly remember questioning how I had gotten there because I don’t remember the passage of time from when I was laying in bed with my cleared mind to the point I was standing in the dark. I am 100% clear that I was fully aware of what was happening and not just thinking that I was. I know I wasn’t just dreaming the illusion of control. I didn’t go flying around or do anything fantastic. Actually, it’s the opposite. When you have a lucid dream, flying becomes very hard because of the fact that you are aware. Even though you are dreaming, your brain still tells you that flying is impossible. When you achieve a WILD, you are not suppose to try and do anything. Simply follow the dream where it takes you. If you try to control things, you will lose the awareness and lose the dream. That is ultimately what happened to me.

Actually I believe it is called ASTRAL PROJECTION…. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

68 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
vazz says

Source: http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2006/11/does-lucid-dreaming-lead-to-astral-projection/

In lucid dreaming:

You are asleep Your experience is a dream Your location is whereever you wish it to be (desert, ocean, future, past, mom’s house, etc.) Your consciousness is still inside your body You can control the environment and characters When the experience is over, you simply wake up

In astral projection:

You awaken, then you project Your experience is real Your experience begins in your bedroom, or wherever your body is Your consciousness is outside of your body, and your body is left with none You can manipulate your environment in the astral realm (somewhat), but you cannot control the actions of the inhabitants of the astral plane. When the experience is over, you return to your body and merge your consciousness back into it

1672 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

I used to, but now I am busy doin TF works.

181 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Altaf_ajju says

@vazz – Have you ever experienced Astral Projection? Just asking this out of curiosity. I practicing this now.

Very eager to know anyone else having experience in this Astral Projection?

68 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
vazz says

@vazz – Have you ever experienced Astral Projection? Just asking this out of curiosity. I practicing this now. Very eager to know anyone else having experience in this Astral Projection?

I have, without my will. Although it is an extraordinary feeling, I do not want to have it because I suffer of sleep paralysys and my mind is trying hard to shut the door to similar experiences. This is why I believe our spirit should be very prepared when trying new mind experiences.

1729 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

I had a discussion about something like this recently with a friend of mine who’s a yoga teacher. She’s opening her own yoga studio and was a bit worried about the possible distracting noises of the environment. But then she noted “Then again, when I go to India to study, there’s all kinds of noises around us all the time. You’ll just have to learn how to focus amidst all of that.”

I think meditation is a life skill. When you need to be mindful or center yourself, you can’t just ask the environment to stop and give you peace so you can do that. You make your own peace! It’s a journey within, and it’s actually really nice to notice that you can find so much there that you’ve possibly been seeking from outside sources. It’s all there, including serenity and peace. You’ll just have to tap into it.

So my humble opinion is that it would be very useful to learn how to meditate regardless of the surroundings.

Thank you for your advice :)

5360 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Australia says

I tried TM when i was at Uni, and read a lot about astral projection.

881 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

I do when I’m free :)

by
by