2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
michaeldewildt says

G’day All,

Do you need help with your email support load? If so, I can help you out!

As the author of WordPress Backup to Dropbox, a popular backup plugin for WordPress, I know how much time daily support emails can take away from precious product development.

Maintaining this plugin for over two years has given me a lot of valuable customer support experience.

So, rather than let it go to waste I would love to help other developers out, for a little bit of cash on the side, doing some email support for projects other than my own.

If this interests you, please get in contact with me here => [content removed] Cheers, Mikey

5492 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

I have flagged this, because it looks a tad iffy and against TOS.

No offence, I could be wrong.

2 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
michaeldewildt says

Thanks for the feedback. I did read the TOS regarding self promotion but figured that was more geared to promoting ones own themes. Where as I’m just a bloke trying to help out fellow developers with a very common problem.

Cheers, Mikey

5492 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Thanks for the feedback. I did read the TOS regarding self promotion but figured that was more geared to promoting ones own themes. Where as I’m just a bloke trying to help out fellow developers with a very common problem. Cheers, Mikey

Yup thats cool, its just a very fine line. Especially as I suppose the service you are offering is commercial, and its your first post. Like I said I only flagged it for support to check and give you the OK.

Best of Luck

2643 posts Community Team
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+19 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hey michaeldewildt,

As Australia mentioned, this is effectively considered self-promotion. We do appreciate the positive intention behind it, but you’re redirecting to your own page for commercial purposes. I’m going to lock this up now.

Please note that if you take the Author Quiz, your profile page also gets a contact-form. That way, should anyone need your services, you have a way of being contacted :)

Thank you for your understanding.

by
by
by
by
by
by