14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Czech Republic
Balron says

Hi,

I am new here, so I don’t know if this was discussed here before. I was just browsing through psd templates and have found many interesting ones and also many comments like ‘I wish this was coded’.

So I thought that I could help those authors, who can’t (or don’t have time) code their psd templates.

I have basically just two questions for now:

1.) Are there authors, who would like to ‘cooperate’ somehow (you do psd, I do coding)?

2.) If so.. how to deal with licensing/selling/splitting money?

I am looking forward to read your opinions – if there will be any :)

364 posts Onuro
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeKioken says

I guess it’s best to hire you, since there’s no guaranteed and reliable way to share the revenue here =)

426 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
vasilios says

Yeah, unless you don’t know the person in real life or aren’t online friends, it would be best to hire someone. :)

I’ll be teaming up with one of my online web designer friends. He’ll design and I’ll turn them into HTML /WordPress templates. :)

536 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

sure. i was in search for good coder. seems that it’s hard to find one when you are in need. however, doing business with one now but i will keep my eye on you. leave me your contact info (send me PM through my profile page).

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Czech Republic
Balron says
sure. i was in search for good coder. seems that it’s hard to find one when you are in need. however, doing business with one now but i will keep my eye on you. leave me your contact info (send me PM through my profile page).

PM sent :)

onuro: I thought so.. :( Would be awesome to have some feature for ‘teams’.

vasilos: yea, that’s good way to go, but I do not know any good designer near by. I am actually supposed to be only designer between all my ‘web-development’ friend. But I just can’t make nice template (at least I never like anything I do..). So I have to look for designer somewhere else – here :)

by
by
by
by
by
by