cloud9communication
cloud9communication Recent Posts Threads Started
597 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+3 more
cloud9communication says

DO YOU ALWAYS SHOUT SO LOUD ? -f.

???? :-(

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Last time i was offering free content it finished on few w..r..z websites…. But i always have 1-2 gifts for customers/visitors…

230 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
placdarms Envato team says

(Posted by Laith here)

5076 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

@Cloud… I think Plac’s link pretty much clears it up, but ALL CAPS on a forum is usually thought of as the equivalent of yelling. :)

-f.

53 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
imagodei says

Hi Videohivers. Every now and then we all got some rejections. I was talking to several authors that felt upset after we rejected their files and I encouraged them to post those rejected files on their blogs/vimeo/youtube accounts for free download to attract some traffic to their pro templates. I think it’s a great thing to do – get something good out of project that you’ve worked on and that didn’t make it through to VH professional templates database. I’m doing it myself and actually I recently took down some of my Vh files and now I’m offering them for free because they were not doing too good as a paid templates. I still hope to work on this more and offer some high quality free content as well. But the question is – Do you also offer free content? if you do – post link to yours here. I share mine here: [link removed]

I think it is a great idea Plac!

Free give aways has always been a vital part of doing business. It provides a good incentive for people to follow you, and as a result, you get more buyers of quality products.

by
by
by
by
by
by