1410 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

Bad idea!

Yes I (as many other people) use skype but why do I need unknown people even from this great Envato comunity as well as outside to contact me? I use skype to comunicate with people I know. Anyone who know me feel free to request my skype ID ,..

Even more stupid would be to create another thread like “are you using email, post your email address here”. :-) “Post your phone number here”, etc

Sorry if my answer hurts but this is my honest and personal opinion. :-)

Best Regards, Andrey
I couldn’t care less… If you didn’t want to share your Skype ID, you could have just closed this page. But you wanted to… I don’t quite know what you wanted to prove here… But I’m sure that nobody cares. (...)

I completely agree with AndrVlad, I use skype, but I use it to chat with people I know, not with strangers (sorry, but even though this is a great community you are still strangers for me). If you want to chat with somebody use the contact form from the profile and ask for his skype id. But posting it here, on an open forum.. nah.

639 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says

Bad idea!

Yes I (as many other people) use skype but why do I need unknown people even from this great Envato comunity as well as outside to contact me? I use skype to comunicate with people I know. Anyone who know me feel free to request my skype ID ,..

Even more stupid would be to create another thread like “are you using email, post your email address here”. :-) “Post your phone number here”, etc

Best Regards, Andrey
I couldn’t care less… If you didn’t want to share your Skype ID, you could have just closed this page. But you wanted to… I don’t quite know what you wanted to prove here… But I’m sure that nobody cares. (...)
I completely agree with AndrVlad, I use skype, but I use it to chat with people I know, not with strangers (sorry, but even though this is a great community you are still strangers for me). If you want to chat with somebody use the contact form from the profile and ask for his skype id. But posting it here, on an open forum.. nah.

Oh come on! I just started using Skype and I think I understand it better than you. You have to accept the friend request, if someone bothers you just block them… WHat’s so hard about this… Wow, you think like a kid… You’re talking like there’s no way out if you meet someone you don’t like. Besides, if you post your username here, no bots will be able to send you friend request! It’s not a link!
Note to anyone else who agrees with this: Please, don’t spam this thread telling you agree or not… This thread was meant to Envato authors who want to connect to each other. If you care “too much” about your privacy, just don’t comment and find another thread to care about. Thank you.

1410 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

Bad idea!

Best Regards, Andrey

Oh come on! I just started using Skype and I think I understand it better than you. You have to accept the friend request, if someone bothers you just block them… WHat’s so hard about this… Wow, you think like a kid… You’re talking like there’s no way out if you meet someone you don’t like. Besides, if you post your username here, no bots will be able to send you friend request! It’s not a link!
Note to anyone else who agrees with this: Please, don’t spam this thread telling you agree or not… This thread was meant to Envato authors who want to connect to each other. If you care “too much” about your privacy, just don’t comment and find another thread to care about. Thank you.

Please don’t call me a kid and don’t tell me in which threads I can or I cannot comment. Thank you.

55 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Ukraine
Eirendin says

that the nursery you might think that you need your id who do not want to write the same shall not write. man created this theme for those who are interested in it like I’m interested in the future, communicate with other authors.

639 posts
+1 more
Crakken says

Please don’t call me a kid and don’t tell me in which threads I can or I cannot comment. Thank you.

It wasn’t an order, it was a suggestion. This is child talking by the way.
If anybody else is interested, please, keep posting your Skype ID.

2 posts
iqee3 says

mine is laurentiu.cotet

1449 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Mine is: iapcsolutions – yep, same as my username here :)

639 posts
+1 more
Crakken says

I added you all. Thank you. I hope there will be more :)

27 posts
  • Located in Philippines
jack_tyler2318 says

add me up jack_tyler2318

72 posts
  • Located in India
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+1 more
DESIGN-KING says

Mine is singh.swaran

Do mention that you are Envato Author :)

by
by
by
by
by
by