4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
hackxf says
http://hackxf.deviantart.com/art/Lunar-295802593 please let me know if this design can get accepted here , and if not what should i do to improve it? thanks
26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Takway says

It seems good but i think header must be change!
You must add good effects to improve your theme. [like: image effects, dropdown menu, add good slider]
I love your theme footer…
change your content to 3 columns and add a sidebar on left of posts.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
hackxf says

thank you for you quick and effective responde! ive been struggling with the header do you have any ideas how to make it better?

439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says

thank you for you quick and effective responde! ive been struggling with the header do you have any ideas how to make it better?

Try to lift up the logo and reduce its and instead of header make slider. And look – the top menu bar merges with the background. Line-height should have more pixels I think.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
hackxf says

Try to lift up the logo and reduce its and instead of header make slider. And look – the top menu bar merges with the background. Line-height should have more pixels I think.

sorry for the ignorance but what do you mean by “slider” ?

278 posts
  • Serbia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

It seems good but i think header must be change!
You must add good effects to improve your theme. [like: image effects, dropdown menu, add good slider]
I love your theme footer…
change your content to 3 columns and add a sidebar on left of posts.
I strongly disagree with him. Why 3 columns when you can be unique ? Don’t go for that just because more than half templates here have 3 columns.
by
by
by
by
by
by