2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
davutor says

Don’t want to sound rude but I’ve seen some Free Themes out in the wild which are by far more better than that. I think that says all :S

Maybe you don’t want to sound rude, but you are rude.

About the template! Not much more to say, Greenshady has been pretty generous and accurate with his observations.

Good Luck,

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

Don’t want to sound rude but I’ve seen some Free Themes out in the wild which are by far more better than that. I think that says all :S
That really says very little. There are 100s of free themes that are much better designed than many commercial ones. A theme’s price is not an indicator of quality.

Actually I agree with you too – especially on the last sentence, but I guess that Rovistando got it so as you too. But please let me cite you:

The typography…
The widget titles…
Lists in widgets…
Links need to…
The footer …
The padding
The text in your main content area
Your breadcrumbs don’t work
You’re creating a news theme but the theme never shows the post dates. The date something was written is a major element that needs to be included with a news theme. Same thing with post authors. This is an important news element that’s missing completely.

So could you tell me one part of this theme which acutally is good enough?

Why not just say the truth? Why make him big expections? I have also submitted a theme which hasn’t been accepted, and I know how disappointing that can be. While everyone else in the forum told me that the text needed some refinements and I should maybe rework the quotes but everything else is fine, the actual reviewer had a completly different view.

And as I already mentioned, dont want to sound rude (even if I am – you know me better, right?), I just wanted to be honest on that question. He has anyway to keep up the work on the theme, but maybe my feedback has let him to rethink the whole concept – and starts to improve his self?

158 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
greenshady says
So could you tell me one part of this theme which acutally is good enough?

I’m a fan of the color scheme.

15 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Europe
entrophia says

I think the design needs many improvements to meet the Themeforest quality standards. Also don’t forget to indent your code properly.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by