1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

I use it and love it. My monthly Adobe Cloud subscription is just about as important as my cable TV bill… except Cloud is far more useful. Worth every penny.

I think if you’re only using 1 Adobe product (like Photoshop), you may want to consider just layout out the cash for a license of that software and call it a day but if you’re needing Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc., Cloud has the advantage. Not to mention, you won’t get locked into a specific version like you would buying a one-off license. I can rest easy knowing that my version of the software will always be the most up to date version.

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I use it for some time, but basically like someone said here all i care is about the latest version, i can say sharing on the cloud with Adobe isn’t a success story, people in general don’t like to pay for stuff over the web.

But eventually everything will go into the cloud thats the direction.

28 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ThorneMedia says

Yes have been using Adobe Creative Cloud since release and think it is fantastic value. I think I’m paying around £35/month, £370/year. That is a bargain for full Adobe Suite of software, that easily earns its value back.

689 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
cooledition says

During this month I have tried the new service: Adobe Cloud.

But it would be interesting to know which other applications can be given for this Application.

Do you use Adobe Cloud for some specific action? :D

Hi dude, is Creative Cloud available for Latin America? to be more specific, Costa Rica?

1057 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+6 more
survivor says

I’m also the one using Adobe Cloud. I must say, I’m very satisfied with the monthly price and the updates. I really hated to buy the upgrades, which comes every year now and costs much more then the yearly subscription.

Also the 2 instalations are perfect, so I have it at my office and the second at home. ;)

And the best thing is, that I can now reveal the mysteries of all adobe software, which I didn’t knew before. I allways had the graphic suite with PS and AI, so now I can make home videos and cool things with AE, Premiere and Indesign.

389 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

I use it and love it. My monthly Adobe Cloud subscription is just about as important as my cable TV bill… except Cloud is far more useful. Worth every penny.

Certainly +1

It’s more important than my Cable and about the same as my Internet bill. Having access to the entire Adobe suite is very handy for one time / minimal use case scenarios. Having access to the latest updates is very nice.

The only program I use with any regularity is Fireworks (which I actually own). Otherwise, I like being able to choose what apps I’ll use in any given month instead of hoping I’ll use said app and paying upfront for it. I’d need to buy the Master collection to approximate this flexibility and something I’d never consider.

225 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
stockindesign says

I use this product to design DPS (Digital Publishing Suite) in Adobe InDesign. I love Adobe Cloud!

Adobe Cloud is the only way to create DPS (only in InDesign).

This year I try Adobe Cloud with 1 free card, but the Next Year I should be buy a subscription :D

I think that Adobe Cloud is the future for you can use this programs on your computer or maybe your tablet.

by
by
by
by
by
by