314 posts Tabvn
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tabvn says

Good afternoon/morning/evening everyone !

do you use moneybookers ? and did you try with moneybookers account vip .

the URL is : http://www.skrill.com/vip/apply/

and how about fees they apply to you. i have moneybookers account but with limit around 9k within 90 days, and i ‘m going to upgrade to VIP account, but before to do this, i hope anyone who used this one, and give me some tips .

thank you

280 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
pebas says

^ My personal opinion is that you should wait a little before upgrading to VIP . They do not mention anything about fees for receiving funds under VIP status. Uploading funds is another story.

If they do not give benefits for receiving funds (eg. from clients, envato etc. to be lower fees), than I’m not sure that is true payoff to be VIP . They will earn fortune from fees with such high value transactions, at the end they will give you (when you collect enough points) Soccer (football) t-shirt, wtf? I could buy 1000 t-shirts if they lower fees.

They should lower receiving funds fees for VIP , than we should apply.

314 posts Tabvn
  • Has referred 200+ members
+4 more
tabvn says

^ My personal opinion is that you should wait a little before upgrading to VIP . They do not mention anything about fees for receiving funds under VIP status. Uploading funds is another story.

If they do not give benefits for receiving funds (eg. from clients, envato etc. to be lower fees), than I’m not sure that is true payoff to be VIP . They will earn fortune from fees with such high value transactions, at the end they will give you (when you collect enough points) Soccer (football) t-shirt, wtf? I could buy 1000 t-shirts if they lower fees.

They should lower receiving funds fees for VIP , than we should apply.

@pebas yes i agreed with you i dont see about fees send, or receive $ with VIP status account, so that what i ‘m worry and i need more tips from who tried with VIP . thank you @pebas .

61 posts
aves01 says

I do use skrill but I don’t have VIP a/c and I am looking for more detailed info about the vip accounts

401 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
PremiumLayers says

Anyone knows about Skrill VIP account ?

by
by
by
by