2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
yukinawa says

Hello, I’m new to the whole WP-homepage thing. I need something simple but specific to launch a preview homepage for an upcoming label and album. The idea is that the homepage only consists of a fullscreen slideshow, 4 pictures in a loop with a black fade in between. No buttons, tabs, if anything, maybe a little facebook button in the corner. This is for the next few months until the release. later on it would be great if I could expand the homepage into a complete thing with buttons and tabs. If I buy one of these slideshow theme like “King Size – fullscreen background WordPress theme”, can I hide the tabs until the release or will they always be visible? And is there a possibility to choose the way the pictures fade into eachother? A video theme like “Black Label – Fullscreen Video & Image Background” would also be ok, I could put the pictures together as a video. Important is that the images continue to loop and that i can hide the tabs.

thanks in advance!

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
themeboys says

Hello there,

You can use King Size theme for this label. Home page slider effect can be customized and menu buttons can be customized to be hidden.

If you like I can help you in customizing that theme exactly as you require. Please feel free to contact me through http://www.ideasloop.com/contact/

by
by
by
by
by
by