Hi guys I have AE cs5 version and my all templets are made for cs5 or higher versions. I am thinking about using AE cs4.I want to know that does AE cs4 version really helps in more sell or cs5 or higher versions are sufficient for good sells.
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Can’t really know, but CS4 is the last 32bit AE version. So, there should be many people still using it. Keep in mind that most plug-ins must also be upgraded to 64bit too…
In my personal opinion I think it’s always better for author to have more versatile project file – if you can go with CS4 that’s great. If not, then just stick to what you have.
My preference is at first to make a project in CS5, then adapt to CS4 with OpenSesame. I have no clue if people buy/need CS4 files, but’s its good to have it on a table to sell:)
my 2 cents.