- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
As the title says .. does anyone have any experience with the following service?http://crossbrowsertesting.com/
I’m actually interested in their “Live Session” feature, because i don’t have a Mac and from time to time i get bugs that i can’t reproduce on a PC.
Do you know other services that offer a similar experience?
I use BrowserStack but on multiple occasions over a period of months have experienced rendering issues with Safari on OSX via their service – issues that do not seem to exist outside of their service. Once they get that fixed (not sure how serious they take my bug reports since they don’t always reply or reply with “it’s fixed” when it’s not totally fixed). The service is fast, affordable and would be nearly perfect as can be if the Mac testing was right, especially since BrowserCAM closed its doors.