3713 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Haha! Processing hundreds of thousands or millions of payment every month is obviously unthinkable. :bigsmile:

Processing them isn’t – having someone do that manually, with an abacus and a blocknote, is. :chuckle:

On a more serious note; what I’m getting is that I hope you guys are able to understand the reasons for Envato not supporting custom requests for payment options. :)

6023 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

... Unlisted options are not supported.

Unlisted ones are not even ‘options’ :silly: lol

35 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
zxnetworks says

Congratulations for the 3 millions++ members :)

It makes sense but if you guys supported these methods for additional fee it would have been lot better.

But i understand supporting these wont be an easy task.

Seems like all payments are automated and they only support the payment methods they have listed.

We’re celebrating 3 million members this month. There’s no way someone can manually process the payments at this point ;)

Indeed: payment options that are supported are listed. Unlisted options are not supported.
592 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

Haha! Processing hundreds of thousands or millions of payment every month is obviously unthinkable. :bigsmile:

Processing them isn’t – having someone do that manually, with an abacus and a blocknote, is. :chuckle:

On a more serious note; what I’m getting is that I hope you guys are able to understand the reasons for Envato not supporting custom requests for payment options. :)

That’s what I meant, yep… And of course, I understand.

by
by
by
by
by
by