123 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Tsoy says

I currently developing a template with advanced features. And some of them rely on javascript (Yes yes yes VERY BAD PRACTICE). Without js the layout is usable, but little bit broken. Did you support 100% nonjs layouts, or it’s dated method??? Did I have to spend extra days to write nojs css fallback?

377 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
pixelgrade says

Nowadays very few things work work with js disabled (I can’t understand why would people do that). So I wouldn’t worry too much about that. I prefer to give the best experience to 99% of users than to compromise for the rest of 1%.

73 posts StrictThemes
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+3 more
StrictThemes says

I prefer to keep a general functionality compatible with nojavascript mode, however I didn’t think it’s an important thing. If user has disabled JS on his browser he must to be ready for some possible problems with websites.

by
by
by
by
by
by