• Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
FinalDestiny says

$2 extra for a wordpress quality theme is a problem? Seriously? If the answer is yes, I think you got the wrong community, a wordpress theme usually costs $3000-5000+, you get the same quality for 1% of the price or even less.

656 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Dream-Theme says

In my humble opinion if a problem has been solved, the topic can be locked, rather than having it come back to life after 2 years with a spam message and having useless stuff that’s not topic related in there, locking it when a problem is solved is the best solution! Especially for a question with a simple answer!

:D:D:D

585 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that geographical location came into the fees and charges question around PayPal: Check out there T&Cs 4. Receiving money and then 4.6 : “You agree that you will only surcharge for the use of PayPal in compliance with any law applicable to you”

I guess it is legal in some cases

3197 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+6 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi Cindy, please take a moment to read the article, How do I pay for items on the Marketplaces?

In summary, the Envato Marketplaces offer two options to purchase files; Buy Now for convenient one-off purchases, and Prepaid Credits for multiple purchases to save you money. read more

If you still need help understanding the process and/or any legal aspect of purchases/deposits, please be so kind to Contact Support, and they’ll kindly provide any clarification needed.

by
by
by
by
by
by