first is not enough quality:
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.
second is not unique
Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
Reject make author feel failed . However if the unique reject mean enough quality but not unique will make author feel better and encourage author continous to make better and unique design.
Do you agree with that point? I got the second reject and a bit sad .
Yeah rejection sucks. Everyone’s been there and still have to face it with new submittions, even elite authors.
Just don’t give up and try to do your best and improve if needed.
Also keep in mind there are mostly two types of themes:
1. Theme with normal basic functionalities = Needs killer design
2. Theme with some sort of supreme unique feature = Still needs good design, but likely to be easier approved because of unique features.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.