• Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
  • 4 Years of Membership
+4 more
infuse01
says

Do you think its copy?

Yes.

It’s obviously inspired by Modest, right down to the exact same google fonts.

So you think it is a copy but you say it is inspired. Well…

Personally I don’t see that much similarities. It is probably the slider as WPScientist already pointed out but pretty much everything else is quite different, beginning from the menu to the footer – also some other pages.

You can’t simply say this is a copy only because of the slider and the fonts. That way about 70% of all themes are copies of copies.

Edit: Note to the OP: Since you haven’t posted this in the right section I’m not going to give you any specific feedback, sorry.

102 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
bjnet
says

I’m pretty sure noone would be saying it’s a copy if there was a normal slider on the homepage instead of the “3D” slider and the headings were a different font.

Those were the 2 things that made them think it’s a copy. All the clean minimal themes like that look like a copy of each other. The only difference is in the typography and elements like slider for example. So, no, i don’t think it’s a copy.

But you do need a bit of work on the typography. And the “Sample Page” returns a 404, look into that.

Ya, i will change the slider and the font of heading.

and will work on typography, to make it different.

i have not put any content in the “Sample Page” thats why its giving 404 error

102 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
bjnet
says

Do you think its copy?

Yes.

It’s obviously inspired by Modest, right down to the exact same google fonts.

So you think it is a copy but you say it is inspired. Well…

Personally I don’t see that much similarities. It is probably the slider as WPScientist already pointed out but pretty much everything else is quite different, beginning from the menu to the footer – also some other pages.

You can’t simply say this is a copy only because of the slider and the fonts. That way about 70% of all themes are copies of copies.

Edit: Note to the OP: Since you haven’t posted this in the right section I’m not going to give you any specific feedback, sorry.

e-mail me, your feedback.

4483 posts ThemeForest Senior Reviewer
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 3
  • Envato Team
+14 more
Ivor
Envato team
says

We have plenty similar themes already try to create a more unique design.

173 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
kungfu-themes
says

^^ Agreed, plus it doesn’t look to be responsive either so that would be another issue.

102 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
bjnet
says

Update: http://www.moonthemes.com/post-images/kiemo-re.jpg

Changed the slider and font of headings, and even i change the menu font.

does it looks different now? from the modest theme.

i know it wont get approve, but i want it to look different from the modest theme, i don’t want copy.

275 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Romania
  • Collector Level 1
+3 more
DanThemes
says

Hm, it’s because these links cannot fill an entire container? :P

It’s not that. In Chrome you can see the shape (in our case the width) of a div by selecting it. ( http://awesomescreenshot.com/019rd4256 ) Do you see any difference now?

102 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
bjnet
says

Hm, it’s because these links cannot fill an entire container? :P
It’s not that. In Chrome you can see the shape (in our case the width) of a div by selecting it. ( http://awesomescreenshot.com/019rd4256 ) Do you see any difference now?

I will try to fix it: i have updated my theme: http://www.moonthemes.com/post-images/kiemo-re.jpg

does it looks different now? from the modest theme.

314 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
topone
says

for those guys and author that they doesn’t Differentiates between the copy theme and inspiration , just you because inspire some idea or sort for design or image from theme or eveing typorgaphy, they Accusation you for copy there themes

by
by
by
by
by
by