223 posts Per aspera ad Astra
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+8 more
Wayman says

I think, it’s not good.

I did the button “follow” because the official button exist only in the profile, and is absent in each item. I think this button should be in a conspicuous place so that people should not have to look for this button. Now, on the contrary, this button can only be found accidentally while studying the profile of an author.

I’ll go to another topic write to Santa, that he brought this function back. :)

But something tells me that Santa does not exist. May be, I am an adult…

460 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
white-shade says
Wayman said
But something tells me that Santa does not exist. May be, I am an adult…

Ded Moroz. You have to call Ded Moroz ))

616 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

Everything works fine here,went to steves page and scrolled down,pressed the banner and a popup came up asking me to confirm the follow.

501 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Greece
+8 more
steve314 says
uniquefx said
Everything works fine here,went to steves page and scrolled down,pressed the banner and a popup came up asking me to confirm the follow.

Yes! But after you confirm, an empty page appears and no following occurs!

616 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says
steve314 said
uniquefx said
Yes! But after you confirm, an empty page appears and no following occurs!

Ooh i see.You’re right.Doesn’t work.

Very disappointing to remove this without telling us.Authors spend a lot of time creating social media and follow banners on their pages.

Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+8 more
Wayman says
uniquefx said
Very disappointing to remove this without telling us.

+1 :(

+8 more
Wayman says

It seems, now everything was back to square one! Thank you! :)

501 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Greece
+8 more
steve314 says

It seems, now everything was back to square one! Thank you! :)

Good news!

by
by
by
by
by
by