Thanks Enabled!! :)

1823 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

So, since the item is still enabled and doing well on the popular list, I guess this was indeed allowed. Very very plausible that it got 110 sales in one day and then at most 5 a day. Totally legit. By the time you will take any action, it will already benefit from at least half a week of popular list exposure.

7762 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

So, since the item is still enabled and doing well on the popular list, I guess this was indeed allowed. Very very plausible that it got 110 sales in one day and then at most 5 a day. Totally legit. By the time you will take any action, it will already benefit from at least half a week of popular list exposure.

“Opportunity Makes a Thief”

authors are desperate to enter that popular list since items there sell like hotcakes. add no exposure from the new homepage and a sloppy search system and they may break a rule or two.

2241 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
crozer says

Dear natman,

An office I work for, which agreed to purchase 10 regular licenses of one of my products, has been suspended. There are US$80 on that account and I’m wondering what you plan on doing? I couldn’t care less about the 100% rates – I wouldn’t mind waiting for everything to settle down to then proceed with the purchases, under the regular rates.

Thank you!

2660 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+19 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hey crozer,

If you could be so kind as to open a ticket and provide all the necessary details (such as account name for instance and what you wrote here), Support will investigate and respond to you through it.

Thanks.

386 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
MeGustaMusic says

We count this as unfair promotion and will reverse all sales and ratings collected this way. In extreme situations, we may also disable accounts.

Hello Natalia, I hope you and the staff intend to follow through on this. These items in question are now further benefitting from being on popular pages.

I can also add that 3 of the items I referenced above are the only item in their portfolio’s that have received a star rating in the last year.

I ve just noticed this gap in the rules and how some authors benefit with it. This is a disrespectful act for all the community, not only for Envato, as they make us look as fools.

16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
sbp says

This guy had one hell of a day [link removed by mod] :D
How did you you find him? :)
I guess because his theme magically appeared in the popular list out of nowhere ;)

No use to be in popular list for him, only 3-4 sales since yesterday. Poor guy :D

2380 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

This guy had one hell of a day [link removed by mod] :D
How did you you find him? :)
I guess because his theme magically appeared in the popular list out of nowhere ;)

No use to be in popular list for him, only 3-4 sales since yesterday. Poor guy :D

looks like being in that list is not the only reason why items sell. Nice to see this rumor busted.

3602 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Are you guys talking about this dude? :D

[link removed]

He should totally be banned and earnings frozen for ever.

4386 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Are you guys talking about this dude? :D

[link removed]

He should totally be banned and earnings frozen for ever.

This item has already been reported! Please DO NOT post links on the forums. Beside the fact it’s against the community guidelines, you are also providing free advertisement! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by