• Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
damojo says

As the USD is losing quickly in comparisson to the euro Im wondering what other european authors are doing right now. Are you keeping the USD in hope for better times?

Maybe envato can switch to euro :P

1999 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
bitfade says
As the USD is losing quickly in comparisson to the euro Im wondering what other european authors are doing right now. Are you keeping the USD in hope for better times?
yes
another option is to open a double currency bank account (euro/dollar)
that will never happen
4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

Ho man don’t even mention this i lost 15% on each dollar i hold just from this year since all my business is in $$ and the converting to the local currency just kill me, just terrible. This $ trend is going down like this in the last 2 years, regarding i start to name prices and except mostly Euro and start to pay to my workers in Euro i have no choice .

I think even the Australian $ is better then the US $ :P

1081 posts
  • Elite Author
+4 more
damojo says
yes
another option is to open a double currency bank account (euro/dollar)
that will never happen

I think I’ll go with the double currency account…

Sure it wont happen but you got to have dreams :D

1081 posts
  • Elite Author
+4 more
damojo says
Ho man don’t even mention this i lost 15% on each dollar i hold just from this year since all my business is in $$ and the converting to the local currency just kill me, just terrible. This $ trend is going down like this in the last 2 years, regarding i start to name prices and except mostly Euro and start to pay to my workers in Euro i have no choice . I think even the Australian $ is better then the US $ :P

That sucks man, I wonder what the rate will be in another two years. Probably 1 Euro = 2 USD :(

4140 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says
That sucks man, I wonder what the rate will be in another two years. Probably 1 Euro = 2 USD :(
i think those like you damojo who there main income(I can be wrong) come mostly from AD are suffering the most (big loss IMO ) US dev`.... its doesn’t even bother them since there expanse is also in $$ and i think as you say the if 1 Euro = 2 USD i think you wont be here guaranty :P but i don’t think it will happen since that will change the world……..
1081 posts
  • Elite Author
+4 more
damojo says
i think those like you damojo who there main income(I can be wrong) come mostly from AD are suffering the most (big loss IMO ) US dev`.... its doesn’t even bother them since there expanse is also in $$ and i think as you say the if 1 Euro = 2 USD i think you wont be here guaranty :P but i don’t think it will happen since that will change the world……..

Yes its my main income. Well I can do nothing but work more to compensate for that… or move to the usa… but thats out of question right now :)

4140 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says
Yes its my main income. Well I can do nothing but work more to compensate for that… or move to the usa… but thats out of question right now :)
I highly recommend moving to the U.S , with emphasize on NYC …. :P
1081 posts
  • Elite Author
+4 more
damojo says

Life in the US is great, Ive lived in ohio for a year and already liked that. So maybe someday I’ll say good bye to good ole germany :)

4140 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says
Life in the US is great, Ive lived in ohio for a year and already liked that. So maybe someday I’ll say good bye to good ole germany :)

“Once you leave Manhattan there is no where to go ” Ohio is OK if you really love potato’s :P but really the flash Kingdom is in NYC

by
by
by
by
by
by