6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
bocaraton says

Hi,

I need something like this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0dJeB3RAtc

It should have the similar rhythm, but I don’t know how to search for it. Did anyone stumble upon anything like that?

Thanx!

379 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Yuar says
232 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
DenisTorman says

Hello.
A song that lasts 12 hours, I have not, :) but I can offer these three tracks of 2 minutes, maybe they will interest you.

Thank you.

815 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says
20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Diktat says

wow I’m very surprised to see such a request ^^ Soeur Sourire is well known here, but I’ve been told she has been famous in the US too. Is that true ?

Do you need to have specific lyrics ? Maybe I can make something like that but will need to wait for submission time.

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
bocaraton says

Thanx for helping guys! I’ve listened to your suggestions but I’m still not sure. If I don’t find anything more similar, I might go with your suggestions.

Actually, I’m making a Videohive template item with some 3D characters dancing involved. It’s visually a vintage theme. I’d include a “watermarked” audio in a video-preview (not the project) and link to the music page at Audiojungle for my buyers so that they can also buy the music. The dancing would be pretty synchronized so I doubt that they could use any other music for it.

As for this particular song, as soon as I heard it in “American Horror Story” TV series, I immediately knew that’s exactly the rhythm I wanted: vintage, cheerful and french-folkish. The most important part is that “jumpy” feel in the rhythm.

@Diktat, Singing Nun, or Soeur Sourire was internationally famous, but more recently, it’s the “American Horror Story” TV show that revived her fame. Her song can be heard often throughout the second season named Asylum.

If you’re interested in an arrangement as I described above, and would want to make something like this, let me know. It’s not urgent, I’ve just finished with modelling and starting with animation. You’d probably get as many sales for that song as I’d get for video template. No need for any lyrics, maybe some appropriate instrument could provide melody instead of vocals, but the rhythm is the most important.

Bonne nuit :)

262 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
KelMusic says

May be you can find something here? http://audiojungle.net/user/KelaptariStudio/portfolio

30 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
khsan says
51 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Iashchenko says
Hi bocaraton, 5-6 days booted my song of the piano, this is what you need;) and while waiting for the guests to their portfolio) http://audiojungle.net/user/Iashchenko/portfolio
346 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
Ane_Novak says
by
by
by
by
by
by