844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

I have only two shares now. Both are sucks. :( not going to buy new one… ;P
Thanks for letting me know. At least you are smarter than my dad. Years ago he lost a couple of thousand and guess what, he bought shares of the same company 2 months ago :D The value is close but lower than what he payed for so he can’t sell them soon. Similarly, it is not spare money he is investing. He never learns from mistakes :D What upsets me is he never asks our opinion…
Parents don’t understand their children ! Do they ? :D
107 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
KurtBilisim says

Not just children, my mother still doesn’t know about it. I learned about it thanks to the SMS message the bank sent. One should not keep such things secret from his family when the money loss would affect the family. But anyway…

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Ask me before investing money :D

Tell me about some multinational company. I heard they really like to suck our hard working money. :D:D

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Not just children, my mother still doesn’t know about it. I learned about it thanks to the SMS message the bank sent. One should not keep such things secret from his family when the money loss would affect the family. But anyway…
I hope your father recovered it already… :)
159 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

Tell me about some multinational company. I heard they really like to suck our hard working money. :D:D

There is many multinational company they providing good calls for buy or purchase if you are smart then no one can suck your money :D

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

There is many multinational company they providing good calls for buy or purchase if you are smart then no one can suck your money :D

They did already… Long time ago. i wasted small amount of money over there also… :( Not smart enough i guess :D

159 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

They did already… Long time ago. i wasted small amount of money over there also… :( Not smart enough i guess :D

It’s working for me i have try for 4 month & get benefit :D

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

It’s working for me i have try for 4 month & get benefit :D

Good for you… Bad luck for me then :P

2179 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

It’s ok mate… Thanks for your advice. :) Here is a hint for you… ;) For recovering my loss i need to win some contest on 99designs and Silver Paw here asap. I know it’s not too much. But for me it’s huge. Not a rich boy. :P I am working on some of my items now. Hope i will recover soon. :)

Just to make it clear, I never suggested that your loss is small – every loss is, after all, a loss. What I wanted to say is that it seems like it is small comparing to the experience you gained. I just wanted to point you to think in that direction: okay, you experienced a loss, but let’s see what you gained from this experience ;)

Anyway, I don’t think you should be afraid to invest again in the future, but be sure to do hell-of-a research before investing. And yes, create new designs for sure! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by