651 posts SickFlyers.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Today I got one of my flyers Rejected but can’t figure out why ? can someone/ admin explain a little bit more too me so I can improve on my next flyers?

Unfortunately your submission 4th Of July Flyer Template isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic

317 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
alchymista says

Hello. I think that fireworks looks little pixelated (my opinion).

461 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+5 more
Sleightofhand says

Hello!

Just looking at the preview you supplied, the text effect applied to the ‘4th of July’ doesn’t look right, it looks low quality and pixelated.

And as alcymista said the fireworks seem the same way too…

Goodluck with your resubmission ;)

Sleight

209 posts Make art not war!
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
EAMejia says

Agree, maybe the “4th of July” text effect Industrykidz, or maybe the preview looks too sharp?

651 posts SickFlyers.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Thanks Guys Will Try to Fix this =)

1000 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says

Every element in the design is fighting for the viewer eyes make priority and make the highest priority object bright other less bright.

651 posts SickFlyers.com
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Every element in the design is fighting for the viewer eyes make priority and make the highest priority object bright other less bright.

Thanks mudi!

212 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
vrtemplate says

sometimes they reject because it’ very similar with you’re other flyer/item, do you have one

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

75 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Bangladesh
+1 more
rongbazz says

text effect and firework is not good enough

by
by
by
by
by
by