1312 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says

Hey guys,

Anyone knows how to update a dotnukenet based website?

http://www.milestoneops.com/

I need changes done to the above site but haven’t got a clue how to.

If you can do this please contact me via my profile page and you can give me a quote for the job.

Thanks, Greg

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
TommyHoliday says

i think you mean dotnetnuke? :)

did you mean a version update of dotnetnuke or a design update? or maybe just content?

Regards Tommy Holiday

1312 posts
+8 more
LGLab says

Hi Tommy,

Yes dotnetnuke, that’s how familiar I am with it lol.

It is mostly content update, adding 1 menu item which will link to the register page, which you can access currently by clicking the register button at the bottom, adding a dropdown menu on the register page with a choice of locations, and a couple of text content changes + add google tracking code.

I mostly do flash, I can mess about with HTML /CSS, but this is strange lol, I downloaded all files from the server and can’t see a single file relevant to the actual site content.

Is there a software or something to update dotnetnuke sites?

Thanks, Greg

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
TommyHoliday says

ok i understand :)

dotnetnuke is a cms and all the content is stored in a database. you can easily log in to the page (as far as you have the login data). just go to this page: http://www.milestoneops.com/default.aspx?ctl=login

it exists several ways to work with menues, but normally you can add a menu item via easily via cms. just create a new site and it will automatically add a menu item.

the register form is also created via cms i think! look for “feedback designer” or something like that.

the google tracking code you can add to the default.aspx in the root folder of your installation i think.

hope it will help you a little. ;)

1312 posts
+8 more
LGLab says
ok i understand :)

dotnetnuke is a cms and all the content is stored in a database. you can easily log in to the page (as far as you have the login data). just go to this page: http://www.milestoneops.com/default.aspx?ctl=login

it exists several ways to work with menues, but normally you can add a menu item via easily via cms. just create a new site and it will automatically add a menu item.

the register form is also created via cms i think! look for “feedback designer” or something like that.

the google tracking code you can add to the default.aspx in the root folder of your installation i think.

hope it will help you a little. ;)

Wow thanks a lot Tommy, it does help greatly ;-)

by
by
by
by
by
by