553 posts I have hope and a wonderful future in God
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
yeremia says

Just to add, I have tried three times today, various times.

Best I have got was 313/465mb and it just stopped Worst 18.5/465

This is the only site where I have to download and not touch my mouse or the download might stop – its like being on dialup again telling my kids, dont use the net!

Please help sort!!

Hai pudsuk, maybe your connection lose during the download… try to pause during download when you see the transfer data is stopped and then start again the download..

Hope this help.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
dlooney1 says

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried 4 different times today/tonight. I only use the standard download from the browser and no download manager. I leave the computer alone so no interruptions. The file is 384mb and always stops at 12mb. I want to try another one but I’m afraid to buy it if it won’t download.

+3 more
yeremia says

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried 4 different times today/tonight. I only use the standard download from the browser and no download manager. I leave the computer alone so no interruptions. The file is 384mb and always stops at 12mb. I want to try another one but I’m afraid to buy it if it won’t download.

Hi dlooney, sometime the problem is not the zip file.. but the connection on your internet.. try to pause when you see the transfer data stopped 0.0kb… and than resume again the download…when the connection is lose, the download will stop.. because every browser they have timing during the download..when connection lose the download stopped. Make sure you always check your status connection.

hope this help.

2 posts
dlooney1 says

Thanks but I had already tried that based on your previous post. It never freezes at 0.00kb it always downloads something. I tried downloading a small file (only 2MB) and that worked fine.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
DenisVi says

I have this problem all time when I buy here something – It’s always like a war to download smth from here. Please, solve it – it’s impossible.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
DenisVi says

Today I need very quickly one file that I’ve bought and I’m fighting for 2 hours yet to download it – it’s really unbelievably annoying

+3 more
yeremia says

Today I need very quickly one file that I’ve bought and I’m fighting for 2 hours yet to download it – it’s really unbelievably annoying

Hi Denis, make sure you have good internet connection if you download the big file.. sometime when the connection is not good it will be problem when you download the big file..or try different browser.

Make sure you not using download manager when you download the file.

If you still have the problem, i suggest you contact the support.

Hope this help.

29 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
perekaniaga says

I think it’s still down to your ISP connection. Might be a glitch for couple of days.

The best option is to contact support. Or maybe you can contact the author and try to make a deal in transferring through a file sharing site. If that’s allowed.

1 post
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SmithandTeam says

I’ve had this problem since I started using GraphicRiver. My solution was to download BitComet and use IE to download the file. It sent it straight to BitComet, split it up into 5 chunks, and the file was here in 10 minutes.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
METATE says

I JUST PURCHASE A AE TEMPLATE PROMOTE ME & MY COMPANY AND TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT ….I JUST CAN ’T…..AM I GOING TO RECIVE IT ON THE MAIL ?

by
by
by
by
by
by