4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Reaper-Media says
Guys, I think i’m just being stupid, but i cant find out how to download it :( It says hit the jump, but what? I cant find any obvious download link.
Each tutorial listed has a link to ‘More Information’ , and below that is the ‘Download Tutorial & Source Files’ link
Aww man, i have to do them seperately? okok…
12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Redacted says

Sweet! Thank-you! :D

4335 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

Yeah, I downloaded them all, wasn’t as time consuming or as tedious as I imagined. Only took 5 mins. Awesome collection of tuts envato. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT : I had to very quickly edit my post and replace a certain word with the word “tuts”, oh why do the “I” and the “U” have to be so damn close to each other on the keyboard; it COMPLETELY changed the meaning of the sentence, to something a lot less appropriate, LOL :D

382 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blabus says
Yeah, I downloaded them all, wasn’t as time consuming or as tedious as I imagined. Only took 5 mins. Awesome collection of tuts envato. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT : I had to very quickly edit my post and replace a certain word with the word “tuts”, oh why do the “I” and the “U” have to be so damn close to each other on the keyboard; it COMPLETELY changed the meaning of the sentence, to something a lot less appropriate, LOL :D

Haha! I’ve never used an ‘I’ before, but I have used an ‘N’ once or twice (accidentally, of course). :D

1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
redcrew says
Guys, I think i’m just being stupid, but i cant find out how to download it :( It says hit the jump, but what? I cant find any obvious download link.

I had the same issue, couldn’t find the link to download. Replied back to @tutsplus on Twitter about not finding the download link, never got a response back on Twitter.

Now the link is gone. #fail

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

I had the same issue, couldn’t find the link to download. Replied back to @tutsplus on Twitter about not finding the download link, never got a response back on Twitter.

Now the link is gone. #fail

because the birthday is over! they tweeted about it nonstop… hurry hurry.. now its over… sorry to tell you that :P

20 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
persebra says

ouch! i missed this, that reallllly hurts!

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Damm to late :S

29 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+1 more
AuditoryMedia says

that free pack is off the hook. some really useful stuff in here, even a mp3 player to boot!

3718 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says
Damm to late :S

Same here :(

by
by
by