downloaded the zip file after purchasing it off Themeforrest" and now I can't "uplload/instal" it . I'm getting a TRY AGAIN error msg.

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
MasterJere says

Hey there everyone, I was just curious is there something I’m doing wrong when i’m downloading these templates? I downloaded

http://themeforest.net/item/webworker-6-in-1-business-and-portfolio-html/117326

and after I downloaded it- I went straight to my admin wp page… did I miss a step? am I supposed to extract the file first and remove certain folders or only zip certain folders? Please help ASAP ! I want to buy a few more themes but I’m stuck right now.

Thanks so much,

Jeremiah MasterJere

68 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
WebinCode says

This is a html file, not a wordpress theme. :)

1182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
campolar says

Always make sure which category the file is listed in. It is stated above the file’s name. Envato should really make the font size bigger :D

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
MasterJere says

I downloaded the inFocus theme, which is supposed to be a page that combines the blog and template together… I followed there documentation but when it told me to copy paste the inFocus folder in – i did that, then it told me to goto my appearences > themes tab in the WP control Panel and to active the other Them… I get this error everytime… And I can’t activate it for some reason.

Any ideas guys?

“Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@supportwebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log. “

Thanks

Jere

1736 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says
by
by