271 posts The Dominant One
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says

Anybody else have buyers complains that the theme they have downloaded from there account has the wrong theme inside.

For example the download Sneak and get Archin inside. Theme zip is called sneak-premium-wordpress-theme.zip and when it extracts it droppes the Archin folder.

Just checking if i’m losing my mind here :D. Have added the correct folder again now, only want to know if it was me or are the download system on themeforest which is messed up.

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

It happened to me last week too (buyer received one of my other themes in a download) but I assumed I just made a mistake in a version update and accidentally zipped the wrong theme. I was doing updates on all of my themes that day so it’s quite possible I had made the mistake.

453 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
readactor says

and finally the client get two themes at price of one? :D

271 posts The Dominant One
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says
JamiGibbs said
It happened to me last week too (buyer received one of my other themes in a download) but I assumed I just made a mistake in a version update and accidentally zipped the wrong theme. I was doing updates on all of my themes that day so it’s quite possible I had made the mistake.

Yeah this could have happen to me after releasing updates of all our themes regarding that timthumb bug.

@redactor. Well that’s the risk of making mistakes ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by