You may have noticed that we’ve had a few periods over the last few days where the marketplaces have been off the air.
A couple of things have caused the problems:
- The leap second that happened yesterday sent some of our servers haywire.
- Our primary database server is misbehaving. We’re making some changes, and scheduling some hardware upgrades to deal with this.
Sorry for the downtime. We’ll keep working on it, and we’ll keep you posted about progress.
Marketplace Lead Architect
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author was Featured
Thanks for Info Notahat.
It would have been nice to see what the year 2000 would have done to the system.
The leapsecond! That’s why I’ve been feeling jet lat without going anywhere. Keep calm & carry on, I’m confident you guys can handle it.