1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
DH_Justin says

This was the first major problem I’ve had with Dreamhost, everything else has been minor and quickly sorted out with excellent support. What had me worried was the more than 24 hrs my and clients’ sites were down for the first time and fielding their calls having no idea of the status. I thought checking off ’ ...everything is broken, people are dying’ to indicate the urgency of the problem meant priority but it wasn’t and that’s what was disappointing.

Hello, I sincerely apologize for the delay from our technical support team. We’ve been experiencing a higher than normal amount of support tickets recently. Like Ellice said before me, sometimes we do have to manually force the system to reboot. This is something that isn’t a normal occurrence and we do our best to update our hardware to keep this from happening. There is always a chance that the server you’re on might be an older one. You can always request for us to move you to a new one & we’ll see if there is something we can do (no guarantee). Again, I apologize for the issues you’ve been experiencing. I hope everything is all sorted out now :) Regards, Justin H DreamHost Staff

by
by
by
by
by
by