• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
yshanti says

Hello Themeforesters :P

I need a dribbble invite, anyone of you THE AWESOME designers out in the woods of themeforest could spare me one, i’d appreciate it forever :P

and btw today i got two PSD template approved for sale in themeforest :D check them out :)

Thanks in advance.

2211 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
crozer says

Hello Themeforesters :P

I need a dribbble invite, anyone of you THE AWESOME designers out in the woods of themeforest could spare me one, i’d appreciate it forever :P

and btw today i got two PSD template approved for sale in themeforest :D check them out :)

Thanks in advance.

Here’s a little tip: don’t do this. This is precisely why you won’t get an invitation. You don’t need an invite, you want one. You don’t simply ask for it, you work for it. Post your best designs here or on dribbble-invitation sites, and if you manage to impress anyone, you’ll get an invitation.

195 posts
  • Palestinian Territory
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
yshanti says

Here’s a little tip: don’t do this. This is precisely why you won’t get an invitation. You don’t need an invite, you want one. You don’t simply ask for it, you work for it. Post your best designs here or on dribbble-invitation sites, and if you manage to impress anyone, you’ll get an invitation.

This is like the first step to get an invite… i know that no one would give it away that easy… people will notice that i want an invite then somehow later they’ll ask to see my work and then i’ll provide them with samples of my work.

2211 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
crozer says

This is like the first step to get an invite… i know that no one would give it away that easy… people will notice that i want an invite then somehow later they’ll ask to see my work and then i’ll provide them with samples of my work.

Well, my tip was about doing it precisely backwards. Post your work, impress people, get an invitation.

by
by
by
by
by
by