• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Australia
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
pixelnourish says
I love how ThemeForest can’t have a thread discussing Dribbble with it turning into a invite begging thread.

+1

There’s another thread here that is dedicated to asking for an invite :notfunny:

I am on it: dribbble.com/players/pixelnourish. Looking to find all envato authors and follow, so… not to be rude – but can we stay on this thread’s topic? :bashful: please?

108 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
revit says
I love how ThemeForest can’t have a thread discussing Dribbble with it turning into a invite begging thread.

+1

There’s another thread here that is dedicated to asking for an invite :notfunny:

I am on it: dribbble.com/players/pixelnourish. Looking to find all envato authors and follow, so… not to be rude – but can we stay on this thread’s topic? :bashful: please?

+1

51 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Yvemath says

Sure, those who are already on dribbble will love to discuss, and those who are’nt will ask for an invite ? What’s wrong with it ?

Despite the “No invites please” criticism, Did anybody tried to start a discussion ?

The thread was about “Who has an account on dribbble.com”, so It’s more likely, that the peoples who don’t have one will ask for it.

((( And i really am looking forward :( to a dribbble.com invite )))
382 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
blabus says

I love how so many people also just ask for an invite and post nothing but their email, as if the users with the invites just randomly throw them out to anyone who begs enough. How about you guys try sending them some samples of your work, cause you know, that kinda might have something to do with being accepted.

39 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Germany
Wickedshot says
How about you guys try sending them some samples of your work, cause you know, that kinda might have something to do with being accepted.

Word!

441 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Australia
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
pixelnourish says

Quoted from the Dribbble site:

How do I get drafted?
We routinely issue invites to existing members. When this happens, members often announce on Twitter that they are looking for folks to draft. If you’re interested, be sure to have a URL handy to show off some of your work.

and

Why is Dribbble invitation only?
There is no sign up for Dribbble at this time. Membership is entirely driven by our users – all members of Dribbble have been drafted (invited) by other members. Dribbble has a narrow focus on high-quality design work. It’s a place where passionate designers share their latest and greatest. To foster that culture, we ask existing members to take responsibility for drafting new ones, but throttle both total membership and the number of shots a member can share. This strategy is imperfect—we KNOW there are many fantastic designers who have not received an invitation. But it allows us to grow the content and community at a pace where we can preserve the Dribbble ethos.

Hope that helps :)

1579 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says
397 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Monkify says
:)) dribbble is art… i am a coder so no art form here.. only my art :) the code

Forrst is similar to Dribbble, but allows for slices of code as submissions as well. I’m sure they will welcome you with open arms there. :)

Also, here’s my Dribbble

162 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+1 more
ponjoh says
14 posts