3243 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

@RubenBristian Why do you need a 400×300 poster of my best design ? I dont see the point .. I dont create this topic to share my creations :) . I jusst wanna an invitation on Dribble , thats all i want ! I wont prove you nothing to share a creation from my portfolio ! :) Have a nice day and i dont wanna an invite from somebody who is interested of my works ! Who wanna see my works ,please do no comment or post here anything :) .Danke !

sorry to burst your bubble but your probably wont get an invite just because you want one, you need to show some work

I do have an invite and this is exactly why I wont invite you, I have no clue what kind of work/things you would post

also http://canigetadribbbleinvite.com

555 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

What you guys think of this, would I get a Dribbble invite ?

It is a eDiary kind of thing for schools…
Incase someone wants to draft me, then my Dribbble account is – http://dribbble.com/kriskorn

18 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
SirChristian says

I dont care what you are saying :) . If you want to give me the invite, i will say thanks and if you dont want , it’s okay :) ,i will say again thanks !

Have a nice day !

RubianBristian

when i will get an invitation on Dribble you’re the first person i will contact you to say i get an invitation :) . Thanks and good luck ! :D

954 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
aleluja says

To get invited to Dribbble you must participate in some kind of contest. It is how it works. Unless you got a friend with an invite. But otherwise it’s pretty hard.

I hope you will contact Rubben and say “Sorry for being ignorant” when you learn a bit more about Dribbble.

555 posts
+4 more
kriskorn says

I dont care what you are saying :) . If you want to give me the invite, i will say thanks and if you dont want , it’s okay :) ,i will say again thanks !

Have a nice day !

RubianBristian

when i will get an invitation on Dribble you’re the first person i will contact you to say i get an invitation :) . Thanks and good luck ! :D

With this attitude it is basically impossible. I have tried to get a Dribbble invite for a long time, maybe someone will draft me from the shot I posted above. You just won’t get an invite for doing nothing.

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
BenedictLewis says

I thought that since there are a few people interested with getting invites I would start a contest thread. Have a look at it here.

413 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

Heres mine :)

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
BenedictLewis says

Heres mine :)

If you can put that in a nice 400×300 image and post it in this contest you might have a better chance of getting an invite.

by
by
by
by
by
by