254 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
PabloFierro says
I’m sure it’s fun for you to laugh at other people.

Don’t go off-topic man.

316 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

Given the troll-ish nature of this thread, that was hardly.

If you are going to hold a contest next time, at least make it look like a contest because this looks more like a scam to quickly increase the number of your twitter followers.

254 posts
+3 more
PabloFierro says
sy4mil said
Given the troll-ish nature of this thread, that was hardly. If you are going to hold a contest next time, at least make it look like a contest because this looks more like a scam to quickly increase the number of your twitter followers.

Dude, if you are not going to participate, don’t bother on posting. What would I get by having more twitter followers ?

3448 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

All right, that’s enough of that, gonna cut this off before it gets out of hand. Please be respectful in the forums and watch the language, guys.

Since the contest has been completed, I’m going to lock this up.

@proxdeveloper, if you want to announce the winner here at some point just let me know and I’ll unlock it temporarily for you.

Thanks,

Chris

254 posts
+3 more
PabloFierro says
sevenspark said
All right, that’s enough of that, gonna cut this off before it gets out of hand. Please be respectful in the forums and watch the language, guys.

Since the contest has been completed, I’m going to lock this up.

@proxdeveloper, if you want to announce the winner here at some point just let me know and I’ll unlock it temporarily for you.

Thanks,

Chris

The thing is contest is not over, this dude started posting non-sense stuff in the post.

Don’t lock it please.

3448 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says
proxdeveloper said
The thing is contest is not over, this dude started posting non-sense stuff in the post. Don’t lock it please.

Okay, when you said “that means you didn’t win.”, I assumed that meant you already picked a winner.

All right, I will leave this open on the condition that the back-and-forth ends here. Any more nonsense and it’ll have to be locked, sorry.

Back on topic everyone, please :)

147 posts Get in the spotlight
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
FamousThemes says

Hello Pablo,

If the contest is still on, I am in. Just following you on twitter.

Considering that we are working on our new identity we would like to compete with our new logo mockup. Don’t know if this will be the final screenshot post there, but it will be for sure this concept.

FamousThemes

Thanks.

84 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
nathrat says
proxdeveloper said
sy4mil said
Given the troll-ish nature of this thread, that was hardly. If you are going to hold a contest next time, at least make it look like a contest because this looks more like a scam to quickly increase the number of your twitter followers.
Dude, if you are not going to participate, don’t bother on posting. What would I get by having more twitter followers ?

Just out of curiosity, if you’re not after more twitter followers then why is following you a prerequisite in order to win the contest?

254 posts
+3 more
PabloFierro says
Just out of curiosity, if you’re not after more twitter followers then why is following you a prerequisite in order to win the contest?

It’s nice to be able to reach more people in case I have something important to tweet, just that it’d be nice, even if you don’t follow me I’d still give you a dribbble invite if your work is awesome.

Cheers

1 post
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
jgoch101 says

Proxdeveloper,

I have been interesting in sharing more of my work with the world. Please take a look at some of my work here: http://jeffreygochman.com/work.shtml. I would really appreciate a dribble invite. Thank you and I hope you like some of my work

by
by
by
by
by
by