- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
The Pacific Northwest has the best beer in the world as far as I’m concerned. Don’t need to drink much else!
swedish akvavit, traditional and imo a pretty nice liqour that we drink as “snaps” which is a type of shot.
It is traditionally served in a room temp. but alot of swedes who only cares to get drunk (most since not many appreciate this fine liqour but can’t say no to it since it’s tradition) drinks it ice cold to get rid of some of the spicy ingridients!
I have never had a drink in my life because the moment I start drinking, I just might end up like this guy:
@Dzinc – niiiiiiice, caipirinha! I prepare caipiroska for myself sometimes, because cachaca is hard to locate here… :/
Wasnt there also a version with guiness with vodka in it, a Black Russian ?? cant rightly remember lol
Black Russian is a cocktail – just like QBKL said. Although, it is not unheard of that totally different cocktails bear the same name.
On the other hand, if you submerge a whole shot glass of strong liquor into a mug full of beer, you get a Submarine… I really don’t wanna know if the inventor of this drink survived…
Tuba and Lambanog! – Philippines
Wow, so many nice drinks !
Traditional Russian drinks are Samogon and Vodka. With bear if people would like to have faster “result”. While some people say “drinking beer without vodka is a waste of money”, others say “drinking vodka without beer is a waste of money” – for me it making same result at the end.
I’m not drinking often, but anyway my current preferences are:
- red vine, for example I like Italian Chianti,
- cognac from France like Remy Martin
- also lately I like Jägermeister – gerbs liquor from Germany.
- and black Asahi beer from Japan,
- back to Russia, I always have bottle of vodka in my freezer (around minus 20-22 C).
Getting shot or two of very cold plain vodka before borsch (kind of red soup with meat), pelmeny (meat dumplings), shashlik (barbeque) or salo (pig fat) is a mmmmm…...
Best Regards, Andrey
Beer in Latvia. Beer all over the place. All kinds of Beer. And then some beer. We even have a holiday when the whole country drinks beer. Beer.