Seem to be working for me, what browser are you using?
Safari – which I always use
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Russian Federation
works in chrome
Thank you! it must be Safari.
also working in safari for me?
Safari 6.0.2 here – works fine
Thank you all for your input. I reset Safari and it is now working.
I am experiencing the same problem. My sub menu stopped working all of a sudden and I an using the phoenix template. I have not changed anything. I tried several browsers and the sub menu does not work in now of them.
My web address is http://enontab.org/dev_w01Please help.
The problem seems to be the css, the submenus do exist where they’re supposed to, which is odd, is the author of the theme on wordpress?