I can’t get the dropdown menus to work on the Sahifa theme. I have parent Categories with subcategories under but on the menu they are appearing side by side – not as a dropdown. What am i doing wrong?
Thanks – Pat
To create dropdown menu, drag the menu item toward the right (the item(s) will be indented
LIKE THIS :
in this example dropmenu1, 2 and 3 will be the main menus. drop1 and drop 2 will submenus.
as per sahifa theme i made primary and secondary menu for my site.
on primary menu i am using pages on secondary menu i am using category name
when i clicked on cat. menu bar then whole top and main menu navigation is disappear . please help how can i show all my menu name on category pages.
here is link
i made 2 menu 1. Top Menu Navigation – tpmenu 2. Primary Navigation- ctmenu
and using this coder to echo menus
1. <?php wp_nav_menu( array( ‘container_class’ => ‘top-menu’, ‘theme_location’ => ‘top-menu’, ‘fallback_cb’ => ‘tie_nav_fallback’ ) ); ?> <?php echo tie_alternate_menu( array( ‘menu_name’ => ‘top-menu’, ‘id’ => ‘top-menu-mob’ ) ) ?>
2. <?php wp_nav_menu( array( ‘container_class’ => ‘main-menu’, ‘theme_location’ => ‘primary’ ,’fallback_cb’ => ‘tie_nav_fallback’ ) ); ?> <?php echo tie_alternate_menu( array( ‘menu_name’ => ‘primary’, ‘id’ => ‘main-menu-mob’ ) ) ?>
waiting for help…... thanks
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.