3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Kopareo says

I search a good drupal theme without any modules that makes it impossibel to installate the theme more then once on one side.

For a project i need to build a drupal side with different logos and different main colors in ONE side. The easyst way i think would be with a theme that i can install more then once (just need to change the theme name in the config) and change what i need in css/html and set each theme to each content side with the “theme content” Module.

i had try with one theme from here, but the problem is the feature moduls that is script for the theme. If i install it twice, the feature module not works of cours and i would need to reprogramm the hole theme feature module.

So. Probaly nobody understand me, but if someone knows a good looking, clean drupal theme that you can install twice without any problems i would be thankfull for a link ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by