1560 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

This will never be implemented. Envato is not for personal multy transfers or payments.

Best regards Andrey

1263 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

-1, this could result in serious financial damages if an account gets hacked or whatsoever, and also with so many authors will be impossible for them to verify each request. Use a common account and split the money how you consider would be good, because – after all that’s your request, all the funds in one account.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

No need multiuser option IF>

Once you upload an item, you choose the author(s) you give the share in x%. Then the chosen author will receive the notice, he accept it. Once you gave that share you can not remove it or change only if the other authors will accept it. Both authors portfolio has the item, this could increase the chance of the sales. In the item details the co-authors will be also visible on the right side. If you delete your account, or remove the actual item it will belongs to the other author(s) only. Only exclusive authors could be part of this thing. i keep thinking about what other problems can come with this, but i can not find anything which makes this impossible or dangerous.

205 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
hogash says

What if you have 2 accounts with 45.00 usd in each.

I think it would complicate thhings too much for this amount. Why not using a single acount and raise the +50$ ?

A feature that i’d like to see is the posibility of adding/sharing access to a support staff acount , somethink like giving minimal access only to the buyers comments.

54 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Slovenia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
psvent says

What I think would make sense would be a revenue sharing function. This way Author could automatically share their revenue with partners. I guess with all the partnerships going on here this would make sense because right now all is based on trust. But control is better then trust I guess.

Maybe something in the line of sharing all revenue and maybe an additional per item revenue sharing system for example when a partner only want to share revenue made from WP themes.

I think this would be a very good treat for teams working on Envato marketplaces.

1257 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

What I think would make sense would be a revenue sharing function. This way Author could automatically share their revenue with partners. I guess with all the partnerships going on here this would make sense because right now all is based on trust. But control is better then trust I guess.

Maybe something in the line of sharing all revenue and maybe an additional per item revenue sharing system for example when a partner only want to share revenue made from WP themes.

I think this would be a very good treat for teams working on Envato marketplaces.

+ + + + +

Soon i will try to make some themes on TF and I have team of 3 buddies, so It’s complicated to share our money. (We are not from same city)

Will be cool to have option to share money from some items to multiple accounts. :)

159 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
s4nji says

+ + + + +

Soon i will try to make some themes on TF and I have team of 3 buddies, so It’s complicated to share our money. (We are not from same city)

Will be cool to have option to share money from some items to multiple accounts. :)
Make a single account managed by a trusted member of the team, then give API key to the other members of the team, so they can check the amount of sales and profits on the item whenever they want :)
1040 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

No need multiuser option IF> Once you upload an item, you choose the author(s) you give the share in x%. Then the chosen author will receive the notice, he accept it. Once you gave that share you can not remove it or change only if the other authors will accept it. Both authors portfolio has the item, this could increase the chance of the sales. In the item details the co-authors will be also visible on the right side. If you delete your account, or remove the actual item it will belongs to the other author(s) only. Only exclusive authors could be part of this thing. i keep thinking about what other problems can come with this, but i can not find anything which makes this impossible or dangerous.

that is great idea!

by
by
by
by
by
by